L2 Underworld | Full Interlude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application !

+4
ezzaron
Masterchief
Doomy
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
8 posters

Go down

GM Application ! Empty GM Application !

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 pm

We are looking for an Expirienced Gm, who can garant us an On-line Presence of 2/3 of the day.
who can organize nice events, is friendly with players and very disponible.

please, write here , for who is interested :

name

nationality

why you want to become GM

your experience

what languages you speak

and some other info about you.

after some days, we will choose 1 or 2 of you for a test in game.
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-05-16

http://l2underworld.tk

Back to top Go down

GM Application ! Empty Re: GM Application !

Post by Doomy Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:04 am

Doom (real name?)
13 years
Massachusetts, US
Because I like to help people, this server is awesome, and i wanna take part in its awesomeness. I also wanna help fill in some of the more gm lacking hours because US people play on this Italian server. I want to help with all the custom stuff on this server, I want to hold cool events for the members and get the population up.
experience= I was a gm on a server, but it closed down a few days after i became a gm. I am very eager to learn more how it works and how to make custom things. I have been on lots of custom servers and I believe i could bring a lot to this one. I have had experience on high low medium and retail servers. I can't judge for myself but especially on the retail server everyone loves me a lot.
English a small bit of Spanish.
I can be on reliably 5 days a week. Most likely about 5hrs or more each day (12:30-?) (Tuesday-Saturday)

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Doomy
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 am

thnx for your Apply Cool

This apply Is a little short, put some more info plz (Edit it) ty
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterchief Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:03 am

name
In Game Masterchief Irl Josh

nationality
British

why you want to become GM
We have some Good Gms in game ill agree but i think my services could be valuable to the server. i wish to help the server grow and become an in game GM who is dedicated to helping to improve the lifes of all the players and making a more stable community. I would keep control of the players. I really have enjoyed what i have expereinced so far on this server and i would like to give that experience to other players.

your experience
I did host a MU server under a year ago which did take off for a while
http://www.mueternity.piczo.com/ (Python was my name if you check the forums)
But is shut down now. We ran it for about 6 months reaching i think about a 100 player count just before shut down due to lack of money. Ive built my own l2 server over a year ago using Navicat It was a bit stop go but i learned quite a few things. Ive been a clan lord of a clan named Vamp which has now died out due to members moving on in life. We started out on one of the first L2j servers hosted by the famous Mr.Q and did become the reigninng clan with me coming to power a in 2005. I was a firm but fair leader and kept the interests of my clan at heart 24/7 i was very dedicated and spent many hours grinding to achieve a strong clan status. I know all the basic Gm commands + a few advanced ones and i am learning them all the time. I could be on late into nights and rarely have a day offline. I would show alot of dedication and hard work to the server and WILL help increase the server numbers wether or not i do become a GM.

what languages you speak
English German bits of Russian and of course i have my trusty translators

I have been a pro gamer for 6 years starting on Mu moving straight up to Lineage2 in 2003 from there i have played many servers and picked up alot of stuff. I have currently finished full time education and am free every day to be online and help =) I think im a good hearted person and im always willing to help out were i can. I do think im the masterchief lol and im a Halo Nut to the bone.

Thanks for taking your time to view my application hope to hear from you soon and good luck to the other applicants.
sunny bounce bounce lol! cheers Arrow

Masterchief
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 2

http://www.myspace.com/starfishrule

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:07 am

Very Good Apply Masterchief ! Cool
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterchief Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:09 am

Np if you need proof of any of my statements you can reach my via msn

python101@hotmail.com Im online now xD
I also have YIM if need be
python1@btinternet.com

Thnx for reading it hope to hear from you soon XD

peace
-chief

Also to check out vamp you can see our newest old website and forum

http://vampclan.tk/
http://s3.forumspring.com/vamp/

Dead now but its all good lol

Masterchief
Omicron
Omicron

http://www.myspace.com/starfishrule

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzaron Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm

name; Richard Lee

age; 17

nationality; USA

why you want to become GM;
As i look around the server i could see there are many grammatical errors so i could help by speaking fluent english with english players. I have been playing for about 5 years, so i know whats going on. i am a people person so i can help people without getting irritated. I am on vacation so i will be on about 10-12hours/day and probably more on weekends! If you choose me i wont dissapoint you

your experience
about 2-3 years in small private server gm work, just helping events and getting people when they're stuck or getting pked. just a gm to watch over server. i dont know how to code or any of that though.

what languages you speak
i speak fluent English and Korean. i speak a very small amount of spanish.

Well, ive been in counterstrike for several years (about 3-4) playing in CAL. it is a professional league and i got some good times but, i never missed a match on there so i that goes to show you i can keep my dedication.

thanks for reading ! =)

contact;
msn- ezzar0n@hotmail.com

ezzaron
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:38 pm

hmmm rly nice posts ... i think Masterchief is good for the job ... but we still can w8 for more posts.

P.S. Doom we appreciate ur post too but i always watching u in game and u'r not too serious for me ... its my own opinion :O
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:58 pm

On 3 Applications, only 2 are very Good, With a Good Lineage2 Experience.

Just waiting For more Apply from other Players.

But Maybe I have in mind the 2 Names. Cool
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SasukE Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 am

Arthur

Latvian

I Speak Latvian, English(with no gramatical mistakes), Russian (same as english), and im about to start study Spanish :DD

Because ive played here earlier and i know few ppl here, and i know when its going to be more popular , you will need more gm's, so im offering my help now Wink

I play Lineage 2 form Prelude version, so its like 5 years now Smile I have played all the versions till C6 in Low,High and Middle rate servers Smile

In game name: SasukE (pm me if what Wink)

Umm... im usually online like 6-10h every day, and i know a lot about L2, its quests, places, and problems too Smile ive been a GM on Dragon-Network server in server Dragon: Its a 15x server wiht more than 5k ppl on every day Smile so first i was offered to be a GM in Nightmere, but Dragon was getting more and more popular and they had to get some help, they started recruiting GM's. They moved me to Dragon from Nightmere, i was a GM there for like 2 months... and i was pretty much the only active in day cuz it was different time zone and i got like 1000+ pm every hour... sometimes it was really anoyng and one day when i was pmed like almost by 40 ppl at once, i posted that i quit cuz no other gms are on and i cant take all the job alone. But heare arent many ppl for now so i just want t help you get more ppl and when here will be more ppl the serve as a good and trustfull GM Wink
In game name: SasukE (pm me if what Wink)

(no bullshit )
SasukE
SasukE
Omicron
Omicron

Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:50 am

name: Marylin

nationality: Italian (lo sei anche tu Admin-GMGoD?)

why you want to become GM: Because I went here and I liked your server a lot. The dungeon's/GH system is fantastic, no lag, and very experienced coders. Of course I like helping ppl and I can help the server growing up.

your experience: I played for a few years on the official server (Teon) and then I helped a friend to build up his own sever and I've done the gm there. Last year I've done the gm(event only) in small servers.

what languages you speak: English and Italian.

and some other info about you: I played for a year WoW, CoD and Counter Strike and then I moved to Lineage (when it was in Chroncle 2). I know somethig about L2J coding and I'm a good webdesigner (maybe I can optimize your website and forum). Now I'm studing computer science at school.

JoKeR
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post by IiIJacKIiI Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 am

si joker siamo ttt ita qua..almeno io e god

ps i developed all the dungeons by myself..i am the only who made them

IiIJacKIiI
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 pm

IiIJacKIiI wrote:si joker siamo ttt ita qua..almeno io e god

ps i developed all the dungeons by myself..i am the only who made them
Bene finalmente un buon server che batte bandiera italiana cmq GG per i dungeon Very Happy

JoKeR
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:17 pm

SasukE was GM in that huge server...very impressive i'm sure he got much experiance at beign GM... I like that post much
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SasukE Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:21 pm

yup,,, Smile if i get pmed by alot of ppl at one time im just teleporting to the person and talking privatly, until i solve all problems... and im not like few other GM ive seen on other servers that they dont know the answer and say they will ask about it and later they dont do it - i do Wink if someone asks me to do or find out i will do it Smile cuz thats one way to make server more popular - helping ppl so the ppl on the webs webs where this server is posted (for example l2.hopzone.net) would write good review about the server Wink
SasukE
SasukE
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:50 pm

Ok, We Will try this 2 : Sasuke & MasterChief.

the test will be In those 2 days.

Contact me Or IiIjackIiI in game.

sasuke & Masterchief, from Now I want to say 1 thing : If you aren't disponible for less of 6 hour daily in game...We can't accept you.

see you in game.

topic locked.
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down