L2 Underworld | Full Interlude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erika had enough of the [DEV]

+4
jaff
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Stelk
Erika
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Erika had enough of the [DEV] Empty Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:54 pm

aye.. now, i will tell you what i love most about this server..
the fact that God, somehow, with a complete lack of judgement, gave the DEV-team the access levels to kick and ban people from this server.

I told you 2 days ago that i wanted that access level erase from their faces ASAP, and guess what, today i REALLY FEEL that i was fucking right.

Goddess spawns in giran, i say THREE things to her. the MOST offensive thing was this question:
"aye.. will you ban me again for talking to you?"

and KA-BOOM, i'm kicked, and quite possibly (as i cant log in again) banned, from Kain server.

is this a joke? -.-
this was all done without any explanation other than "dont fuck with me" -.-
WTF?! i didn't even pm you.. i talked to you, in an honest way, in general chat you fucking PMS-bitch <.<

now, get a grip of your server, god.. else it's going to hell.
the DEV is trigger happy (just waiting for them to remove this post from the forums as well, without even commenting on it, since im not "justified" to criticize the higher powers around here anymore..

basically, i'd love to ask you, TheGoddess, to go shub something square and blunt up your alredy all-too-widened asshole -.-

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Erika had enough of the [DEV] Empty Re: Erika had enough of the [DEV]

Post by Stelk Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:04 pm

nonono leave them they are too busy with the 'Developers' Job'

loolz I totally agree with u Erika <3
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm

where is the point ?

You are banned ? if you piss of a person when that person is WORKING....this is the result..

Btw, Goddess is a very good person...try to respect him...and you will have respect.

ps, i will unban you tonight.
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 108

http://l2underworld.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:31 pm

oh nonono god. i tried NOT to piss her off.. she WAS pissed off, and quite obviously, she felt like taking that out on me.

the background story:
some Dev.. dont remember the name.. made an announcement:
"Stelk is no longer a GM due to mistreating players"

i go to giran and ask stelk why.. i cant get an answer couse he is kicked every time he logs in. this i dont know the reason of, so i cannot complain about / justify the removal of his GM crap.. i was only curious.
And thegoddess spawns. fully visual and taking to people. so she was OBVIOUSY NOT doing her job at the time.
so i bothered her with the question. she told me not to test her temper (maybe couse she/he IS a pms-bitch.. dont ask me..) and i didn't.. well that's what i though. i wanted to joke with her, couse 2 days ago, she actually was going to perm ban me for being SARCASTIC, and now, i asked "will you ban me again for talking to you?" and SMACK. before ANYONE wrote ANYTHING, i was banned.. gg?! she must have fakkin started typing down that sentanse way before i even wrote that, as fast as it was..

i will ask you this once, and do well in fakkin be straight with me now, god.

is this the way it should be? can ppl remove gm-access becuase of mistreating player and than ban other players, 3 minutes later, for asking a straight up humorly winked question..?

couse if that is how you run your server, this is sure as hell no network for me.. and i sincerly doubt that others will like this turn of events..

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:03 pm

Erika calm down Goddess have done very good work for few days is with us and we have problems with GMsStelk btw ( i dont anderstand good what he does) and we log in game and we listen and other question like Why i havent Corona i am leader and i have castel
and other stupid question so..all that is tired and Goddess is all day in data base So he/she have peoblems and you joke about bann so
he bann you but ubann you again so he joke with you like you with her
So dont do this littel this so BIG

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:12 pm

haha..
actually, that's what i think is fucked up.. you said it right there.

"he's done very good work blabla SO HE IS EXCAUSED!"

oh screw that.

a DEV = DEV.. why the fawk do they have the right to kick/ban ppl? that's not what they are there to do..

and being tired of things is not an excause of banning someone. as you said, i was unbanned, but the damage is done.. IM GETTING BANNED FOR FUCKING ASKING A QUESTION TO A NON-BUSSY DEV MEMBER?

and noone even complains at this person?

and about stelk.. i don't really care what the fuck you do with him... that's not what this is about. this is about a trigger-happy and HYPOCRATIC dev member who really is playing god the allmighty around here. do something about it, please..

when you recruit GM's you make sure that they can handle making good judgements in diff. situations, and that they can handle the role of being a gamemaster (taking complaints and shiat like that). the DEV dont go thru the same procedure, and here we see the result.. they are not up to it. they dont have the caracteristics to take on the job of a GM, and therefore they go
"OMG IM CRITISIZED! I NEED TO BANBANBAN THIS PERSON" as soon as someone dont share their perspective.
please, by all means, keep him as the dev-crew member that he is. i accknowledge what he does for this server.
but take away his permissions to ban people for the lovish sake of god!

(dev with kick/ban permissions = the most fawked up thing i've ever heard of)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm

ah.. and this little fact that im about to bring up now is so nice that it actually deserves a new post. not a small edit.

DUBLE POST FOR THE WIN!

I'm now banned, and this is not the joke..

i sit in giran with the text "GO READ FORUMS" above my head.

and..

i get banned.
the server status checking thing on hopzone tells me it's up at least, but when i try to log in, it says "Only Korean IP-ranges Allowed".

Thank you for banning me for telling people to go read the forums. (couse i cannot see ANY other reason since i was afk and not writing anything)

Did you know Hitler used the same cool tactics for silencing people back in the 1930's -.-

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm

haha Geri .. tell me who have problems with me? Erika maybe? who? tell me nickname and i didnt do nothing and that thing ...Goddess who the fuck he is to organize the restaff? is he admin or what? HIS damn job is to fix the server not to mess with me .. also about the joking u said ... "she is ban/unban u because she joke" and who let him ban players because he joke ? yes i joke with players too but i dont ban them becayse they made a joke with me ...

[ to the devs ]: But dont worry i will get my GM rights again... U wont get rid of me so easy...
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 pm

Ok Goddess maybe do 1 mistake but if i belive some guys,You give
in player items or help players i dont know good
and i dont belive nothing but Stelk be carefull i Dont care if i I leave GM rights but i search more about you and if i get something i say the truth So be carefull I belive WhiteFang becuase i know him lot of time but i search

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:32 pm

uhm... and this is also big, so i wont edit this time around either..
now, the status checker tells me the server is down, and i get the same response now.. maybe it had a time lagg on showing online/offline status. i dont know.. ill try to log in later and see.. and if im banned, i'm going to bloody laugh my ass off (couse this time, i've not, seriously & for real, done ANYTHING wrong -.-)

*EDIT*
answer to Geri's post.

now..
Goddess did one mistake?
not really.. God made the mistake to allow such a thing as this to happen. WHY did goddess ever get the rights to ban people? and why the fuck didn't anyone listen to me 2 days ago when that dude felt like banning me for being -SARCASTIC-... that's just fucked up.. I will tell you now that i don't know how this goddess is outside the game, or how he is when you get along with him. but i can tell you right of the bat that you don't decide GM's from irl perspecitves.. you chose the one best fitted for the job..

Go read and learn, and than tell me if there is anything in that text that you cannot agree with:
http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=12466

(do you still think goddess is eligable to have permissions to ban people?)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:41 pm

personaly i dont like Stelk .. For first time when i came here i saw him abusing (giving items) And because of Stelk now everything its totally dumped... if TheGOddess is out stelk should be out too.TheGoddess is out because of stelk. And here everything happend BECAUSE OF STELK. And if a person dont appercite the work of the Devs then FUCK UP YOUR ASS FROM HERE. Because we are trying to do everything what we can so your asses to be on good and funny place!!!! We are working almost all day because of you!!! And do TheGoddess take??? NOTHING!!! I am sure that GeRi,TheGoddess,Me and many other persons know that GoD is making a big mistake. Everybody know that BGs are GM abusers ;P ..

Go on EkoIce do it cmon! I will tell again that you are making a mistake by keeping Stelk and kicking TheGoddess .... the server its yours ... on your place when i know that stelk was bg i even wasnt going to take him in the team. I never take BGs in server staff.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:42 pm

I dont say have right to do that bat like Developer he can becuse when we arent online and he see someone cheating what he do he let him alone destroy server ?????????
Erika i dont like you like GM or i havent done my work good with you problems i want to say me Wink

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 pm

My opinion is that stelk should be removed !!!! Stelk will never know when someoen is hacking the server. I am 100% sure that he only want the hero glow to be like admin and to be in top S grade armor with all skills. Like every 16 years old kid ...

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:49 pm

since when did this thread happen to be about stelk? kick him or whatever from the GM team.. i have no idea what happened..

never said i didn't appriciate the work thegoddess has done to this server (actually, i said that i do.. it's really great).

the only thing i want is a change. GO AND TAKE THE FUCK AWAY THE JOB OF A GM FROM A DEVELOPER!

the dev team is not there to judge players, or the GM's. the first is the job of a gm, and the second is the job of other GM's and the server owner.

the dev = dev. leave it like that.
(i know they need access levels to do their job. but i know that you can take away certain rights from certain access levels. that's what i feel like needs be done)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:52 pm

OMG ARE YOU CRAZY !?!?!?!? WHY SHOULD THE FUCKING GM IN THIS CASE STELK LEFT PPLS TO HACK SERVER AND THEN WE MUST REPAIR IT!?!??!?! OFCOURSE WE WONT ALLOW SUCH SHIT AND WE WILL REMOVE THE THING thats is making this ... in the case its STELK.

anyway i didnt say for you that you didnt appercite the work of TheGoddess

Edit: And erika for your more upper post .. nobody have banned you! The server is offline nobody can log!

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:55 pm

This time i hope to do GOOD work with GM team and the servers

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:59 pm

jeff.. go follow this whole thread and you'll see what im talking about.. thegoddess has some nice 'lill personal grudge against me..

i dont know what happened between goddess and stelk AND I DONT CARE.. all i care about is that thegoddess is a power hungry freak who should get his ban-hammer removed -.-

i didn't hack anyone, so what the fuck are you saying that shit to me for O.o

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:01 pm

There is going to be a good work when stelk is gone and TheGoddess is back! Only by this way everything will be fine! Goddess and me can do a lot of things. Today we created the 3 new servers! Totally stable without bugs! (We still didnt tested the NPCs like GMShop and such i think they are right) But the skills,weapons,stats of chars and such are totally without bug!!! None other can do such magic. Even stelk cant do it! What stelk is doing in this server???

Staying all the time in refusual mode (it is everytime in refusual mode when i try to PM him) , sitting in Giran without to do anything (like events) , What else??? Ahh yes he is giving items to other Bulgarians and enchanting their weapons and.... NOTHING MORE!!!

Is that called a cool and proffesional GM??? Yea right ..

Edit: I started talk about TheGoddes and stelk because he have made a comment "Leave this "DEVS"" or it was something like that

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm

No i have seen stelk do some Events where i am online but only 2-3 ppls get him
He take view like some mob and must get him i dont remember if are all times same ppls
And about giran it was some times i party him but after some min he leave i dont know why and he was invis
Btw Stelk i am not better GM from you i want all to know that becuase maybe someone say me ...

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:08 pm

jaff... talk about hi-jacking a thread.. but yea, now i will take your line as well..

give adenas to bulgarians - bad
enchant bulgarians weapons - bad

but the jobs a gm has on this server IS to sit in giran and create events... being in msg refusal = good.. promotes the use of the petition system.

---

and about your progress:
aye.. it's bloody well that you made some, else YOU'D be fucking useless.. i've never even seen you around here. are you a gm? are you a dev? fuck it, couse i dont know, jaff..

if you're a dev - you do the job of a dev (else you can just as well be a normal player)
if you're a gm - you do the job of a gm (else you can just as well be a normal player)
if you're an administrator - you do the job of an administrator (and administrator these above mentioned groups of staff) , else you can just as well lay down the server -.- couse the server wont work without the admin there to guide the gm's and the dev team..

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:12 pm

Ohh Erika you dont know Jaff becuse is new He is Administrator and developer And we have lot of thing to do about server but we need GooD Gm's And about what must do GM in each server is diferent
so..we must know our works

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:14 pm

My character have admin rights Razz and i cant use the name jaff in game because there is a such NPC and it dont allow me. Currently i am a Dev i am making the new servers. And if it wasnt goddess and me i think those new servers wouldnt exist... (Only my opinion) Anyway i can create servers , making the website and listenning the bullshits of Stelk. (I think its too much for one person Razz ) Stelk is a Bulgarian so what we are talking about??? give adena to BG - mistake / ench weapons to BG - mistake / GIVE ADMIN RIGHTS TO BG - VERY BIG MISTAKE...

Thats all ;P

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 pm

if you feel that only those three things is enough for one person to handle, you must have seriously lived a protective life..

go do your DEV-bussnis, and do it well.. i really appriciate what you're doing (really appriciating the new servers, the improvements, and the coding). but i also, as a player, appriciate the GM-work that Stelk is doing. he's the only one i've seen making a pvp event successfully on this server, for example. Now, tell him not to give adena, and enchant and shiat, and he might be allright.. if he's still not - kick him from the crew.
/care

but yea.. the servers would maybe not exist without you.. but that's nothing to say you can't be wrong about other stuff, right? -.-

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGoddess Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Listen here Erika...
I do not know were u got this "Problem" that i have with u from.. Because from at i remeber i say hi etc to you when i see you.

(QUOTE) "And erika for your more upper post .. nobody have banned you! The server is offline nobody can log!"

So go get ur facts right. And stop trying to turn players against me... also u stelk. I was snooping ur chat when u were online.

TheGoddess
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:25 pm

Now, tell him not to give adena, and enchant and shiat, and he might be allright.. if he's still not - kick him from the crew.
That mean he have do it that OMG

OK STOP THAT SPAM HERE !!!
LETS CLOSE THAT STUPID POSTS

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum