L2 Underworld | Full Interlude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300x server Suggestions !

+2
Stelk
aiurea
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

300x server Suggestions ! Empty 300x server Suggestions !

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:57 pm

Those are my ideas for the second server 300x Give you ideas Or say if you like mine I WANT ALL POST HERE AND WITH ONLY 1 WORD LIKE ( yes good)
thnx
Now rates will be:
300 xp
600 sp
800 adena
enchant rates:
normal scrolls better to be in Gm shop
normal 65%
and bless 75% ( bless only in GH trader)
lets add 2-3 Farming zones for Good adena and other ZONE for gh
the mobs in this zone will be more strong from other of course
GH or what other we add for take in GH trade i say about name ( maybe they are different like [coint] or ....
10 (something) in our server are ghitaras = 1(something) like in our server Gh
i think to add and Gold Keeper 1 Gold bar =500k
because we will go for farming and we stay for some hour here and when we do lot of money then we will enchant
Buffer only with prophet buffs BUT all clans can open they buff that will be easy 1 Char with 4 sub Songer, Dancer ,Orc Buffs (warcryer)
and Cat Buffs <---(this you cant get in GM buffer) Wink
I Think i say all If not i edit
I WANT ALL SAY THEY IDEAS
THNX!!!!

Geri

Back to top Go down

300x server Suggestions ! Empty Re: 300x server Suggestions !

Post by aiurea Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:51 pm

i like .. but take care at gold bar`s .. on many servers they have bug and ppl get it for nothing and if u can make an npc enchanter will be better cuz my mouse will not resist much longer Very Happy

aiurea
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:46 pm

1st.. no NPC enchanter as 'aiurea' said the max encahnt will be lower not 200 for example so u wont click many times!

Second i suggest a GM Buffer with ALL Prophet/Hierophant buffs in it.. no cat buffs!

Third: GM Shop with ONLY and ONLY A GRADE ( NO S GRADE NO RAID BOSS JEWELS, NO NOTHING THAT MAKES U SO MUCH POWERFULL) and economy for S grade is needed here to purchase S grade armors/weapons, no just buying from GM Shop like in every server

Thats all from me atm when i got another idea i'll post it here
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:56 pm

No only a grade will be lol like low rates
to dont have s in gm shop no no
beter dont have baium antharas ... rings yes but no sets and wepons
this will be big mistake

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:00 pm

If there is S grade there is no point cuz all will got the best equpments.. my point it was to work harder to reach S
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:32 pm

Ok lets say it is ith no s
If i am new player
1st i Must join in a good clan help me for kill raid to take armor or wepon s
2nd we will not get scrolls s and if rates are 65% never they do wepon +10 or more
So.. se want pvp server balance
and pvp crazy multiskills server and we have

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 pm

First i will give my ideas to what you guys have written:
Geri:
I like the economy idea. i like the enchant rates on normal scrolls (but not the blessed ones. i'd like to have -at least- 85% on those, or they are not worth spending precious currency on). than i dont like the idea of farming zones.. couse i alredy know, as a pker, where to just go kill everyone if they exist (and yes, i will do that). i also like the idea of buffers, but i dont like having ALL buffs there. mainly because this promotes people to only getting fighter classes, and ignore the fact that they can also add buffer classes in a nice mix. so prophey/sh/chants buffs ftw.. but not dances/cov/cat/pony..

Stelk:
I'd love a gm shop with only a-grade Very Happy
it's a double edged sword though.
The new people will have a hard time integrating in the server, and with all the high leveled pkers (yes, i will be one of them, so dont say there will be none - though i doubt im killing ppl who dont oppose a threat to me) with s-grade gear running around, this might prove as a frightening factor. ALLTHOUGH, it's also good, as it gives new people something to strive for. something they can say "i want that. ima play here until.. blabla".. makes them motivated to coming back.

and now, for my own view:

omg quit making these posts!!!
couse there is no point when there are alredy 2 of them.
anyhow:

i want to see a server where you can sub ANY class. even classes like warsmith and overlord.. and where you can sub TH as a PW and so on.. stack summoners with summoners. this is my point nr 1.
and for point nr. 2:
PLEASE dont make safe enchant 3 or this will turn into a lame-ass server <.<
with the builds you can make now, you can get omgwtf defense to make up for the p/m-atk that you get with higher enchants.
now.. you might fell that safe-20 is too high.. but dont (!!) make it 3.. 8 is good.. 6 is allright.. but DON'T make it 3 (i chose 6 as the lowest safe that i'd like to see, becsause of the set bonus you get with +6 set items).
point 3.
epic armors plix.. but if you will add s-grade to the gm-shop, you better make these armors worth getting since they will be EXPENSIVE on this servers.. don't just go lame-ass and add 1% more casting speed compared to DC robe (on the epic robe).. the dc ads even more since it has 2+ WIT as well...
now THIS will just be a waste of GH.. also, i want you to remove the mana-crap on the.. couse im not spending 10000000 years of farming on getting an armor that i can use for 2h, and i believe most people agree with me on this.
point 4:
me like ranking system.
make a ranking system based on pvp. make it so that you cannot just farm ranks by killing your own subbed char (logging 8 chars at the same time killing them one after another with 5 min interval = LAME)..
and dont make the ranks give you more hp or speed.. "why not?" you might say..
well.. you try having fun when you're rank 50 with 25k hp as a wizard and the server population is rank 10 still...
not to mention the speed bonus.. argh.
no.. if you are to add a system like this; make sure you give SMALL insignificant bonuses that proves helpful,but dont unbalance the game. make the ranks give you different bonuses.. like.. nr 1 = 7% hp nr 2 = 1 more evasion nr.3 = 3% matk and so on...
5.hero system:
3 heroes. and not by month <.< that's a looong time being a hero.. and in 1 month, you really are not sure to be the best suited anymore.. new faces come to servers, and they might be well more qualified for a role like this ^^
6.castle owning clans...
for real... castle privileges = pathetic..
and dont give the leader only privileges.. it's the CLAN who took the castle - not the leader.
now.. just give the clans a little something.. maybe a small passive skill? Very Happy
7. skill enchanting..
i know that this will come with c7, but you really gotta start be able to enchant your passive skills as well Very Happy (i know that boost hp works alredy, but 1 is not enough)

and...

8. take away ban rights from the DEV crew -.-
dont hate on me for mentioning this Goddess.. but that was seriously a lame threat..
I WAS KIDDING YOU!
now, you didn't have to go around going emo on me like that. all i wanted was to joke a little.. most ppl have self distance enough to get this.. too bad you didn't.. ok, if you took it seriously, a kick/jail might have been a suitable punishment for me setting up a sell shop calling you "lame part of the dev crew".. i understand that.. but you chat banned me for BEING SARCASTIC Neutral wtf is that ?! so i called you lame.. and all of a sudden, i deserve a ban? no way -.-

so.. take away that access level of them.. it's not their "job" to ban ppl.. the monitoring of the server is done by game masters. not the development crew.

and. that's all i have to say.
now.. i wont make another post like this so dont ask me to in game, geri >.<

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:52 pm

I'm surprised again from ur huge posts.. I just want to correct u in some thigns, the safe encahnts +5 sounds better for me than +6 , 85% too much for blessed scrools at least 80% and about the thing u said aobut all possible classes to sub .. i disagree here cuz there is way too much overpowered classes if we doing substack on them.. and all the ppls are going to do the same calsses and we r losing the point of playing. Thats all for now
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:00 pm

I really like you ideas but we want listen and Admins what say about that

I want normaly server no stack class only 4 sub and nothing else

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleDynasty Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 pm

my idea is to be like the 1st infinity server . +1000 max and save enchant , not multyskills , all buffs in buffer (prophecyes , cat buffs , war/earth chant, etc ........
so its pvp server for me (enchant and pvp ) ............ thats my idea . i know ppls that dont like extreme pvp servers will not agree my idea .......... (exacly i like server with amazing big enchant . you can see 1 here . 300x server Suggestions ! Shot00016gh9
thats my idea........ TO BE EXTREME PVP SERVER ...
P.S. i know there will be ~50-100 ppls online if you do it ....... remember 1st infinity server .
BattleDynasty
BattleDynasty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:24 pm

LOL you want crazy server you have it right now
we speak about lower enchnt and normal pvps
YOU ARE CRAZY

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Dynasty this is already lame +1k and etc.. lets stop with the bugged statistics

P.S. Geri ur idea is stupid too Smile There is TONS and TONS of normal pvp servers with 4 subs ... U just cant understand the substack thats why and must be tryed ... i have try it already and i play in that server 1 year cuz i love it..
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 pm

Man i have play too in normal server Pwnage name
If you try it quicker that updates you will really love it
i play here so much and every day you see 700+ ppls
but you want only new things like sub stack
i have no problem to try but you see ..

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:03 am

Stelk wrote:I'm surprised again from ur huge posts.. I just want to correct u in some thigns, the safe encahnts +5 sounds better for me than +6 , 85% too much for blessed scrools at least 80% and about the thing u said aobut all possible classes to sub .. i disagree here cuz there is way too much overpowered classes if we doing substack on them.. and all the ppls are going to do the same calsses and we r losing the point of playing. Thats all for now

i will kind of ignore all the other posts but this one for now, since im off soon... (someone told me to just speak my mind, so i did.. and the result was a kinda long post Razz)

so:
the 80%/85%.. well. add crystal scrolls to be 85% at an EXTREMLY expensive cost and you have a nice sollution according to me Wink
about about the safe enchants.. well.. 5/6 do not matter much to me, except that i think 6, as well as 16 is in lineage, is a magical number i've carried along from retail.. everyone enchants to 6 and stop there.. 5 or 6.. what sounds better? 15 or 16? what sounds better? i dont care -.-
im just thinking practical Very Happy

now.. about the substack.
it's good to have diff oppinions.. but i can come up with 5 fast and easy builds that are equal good in different ways, and that takes out eachother.. i mean.. there are no ultimate build since you can only use max 3 classes at once.. and weather you chose OL or warsmith as a bas class instead of that elven dagger you wanted.. what does it really matter? all comes down to getting the perfectly shaped char with 3 classes, that you know only you, yourself, can make.. you shape it from your own needs.. if you want to stack 2 daggers, than why, by all means, shouldn't you be able to? you cant get 2x dagger mastery anyway o.O

my point is that it should not matter what your base class is.. it determins base stats, and we all want different base stats.. some prefer dex in front of str.. some prefer hp.. but why have to chose a specific one for one particular build?!
im not really into a specific build at all. i just want to have all the possibillities -when- i decide to get one. for me, that dex is important Wink what makes you tick? Very Happy

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:01 pm

My point it was to be more reallity .. i mean Human .. able to substack on humans only ...

Orcs able to substack on Orcs only, but we gonna see how its going to be
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:40 pm

aye.. 100% humans on that server.. i'd never go anything else, in any case O.o

who'd play that dwarf?
and who on earth goes for orc? i mean.. sloow -.-
and who the HELL plays elf/d-elf when you get better pvp stuff on the respective human classes...

i'd love that idea of "reallity" if this game was not so fawked up.. for real.. there will be 90% humans on that server (10 players, and i'll play elf Very Happy)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:20 pm

But all this want and packs or updates and are littel hard to do
And stelk if we do server with stuck sub They say we copy 1 other server l)(Rage Admin God know about what talking

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeLoveAndWar Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 pm

i think the idea of puting out s grade from the gm shop is kinda stupid...do that if you want to make a low rate server,then i agree...but you want to make a pvp server and put out the a grade from the gm shop?

here is an example...i played on a server that became c6,wiped and now s grade are only droped from rb(and crafted i think)...you want to know the number of ppl in that server?when it was c5 and had gm shop,max and safe enchant +80,they were 100ppl always in...now?maybe,MAYBE,it has 40 ppl in it...the most...

is that a good example of how stupid will it be to put the s grade out of the gm shop?

one thing more....if you get also multiskill and you dont do something like substuck,then i think you have to forget having ppl in the server...substuck is a good idea(if you are going to stop multiskill)

and about the enchant safe and max,i think it would better to do it more than 20 safe...and more than 50 max...would be great then...more funny statistics...or do something about the enchant rate...make it more than now...

THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION.but i wanted to say it,coz i like the server now and i dont want it to make it a really damn noob server...i dont write anything else,coz i know that it is kinda boring reading one's opinion...especially if you dont agree with that...i hope i did some good with this...
MakeLoveAndWar
MakeLoveAndWar
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:51 pm

Thnx very much for you idea man we want more and more post see ideas

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:26 pm

MakeLoveAndWar wrote:i think the idea of puting out s grade from the gm shop is kinda stupid...do that if you want to make a low rate server,then i agree...but you want to make a pvp server and put out the a grade from the gm shop?

here is an example...i played on a server that became c6,wiped and now s grade are only droped from rb(and crafted i think)...you want to know the number of ppl in that server?when it was c5 and had gm shop,max and safe enchant +80,they were 100ppl always in...now?maybe,MAYBE,it has 40 ppl in it...the most...

is that a good example of how stupid will it be to put the s grade out of the gm shop?

one thing more....if you get also multiskill and you dont do something like substuck,then i think you have to forget having ppl in the server...substuck is a good idea(if you are going to stop multiskill)

and about the enchant safe and max,i think it would better to do it more than 20 safe...and more than 50 max...would be great then...more funny statistics...or do something about the enchant rate...make it more than now...

THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION.but i wanted to say it,coz i like the server now and i dont want it to make it a really damn noob server...i dont write anything else,coz i know that it is kinda boring reading one's opinion...especially if you dont agree with that...i hope i did some good with this...

if you have more oppinions you better fucking write them down right now, or ill seriously hunt you down and kill you
*just kidding - bad humor when on migrane-meds. and alcohol at the same time*
because i've gone down and written rape-cake long posts of what i think, so i expect everyone else to, as well Very Happy

oh, and i didn't get a hold of that rebirth pack, but im actually 10% down on coding it right now with the help of an old ex. of mine (one of the best coders in the world, who actually wrote the karma system for NCSoft amongst many things Razz)..
hoping to present it to you within a matter of days if i get it to work, Admin-God-newbcakE <.<

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:37 pm

MakeLoveAndWar loolz u just shocked me ...

1st ... my idea was to paly more with A grade ofc u will need S cuz u can play only on S why dont u try with A? hm? safe more than +20? funny statistics? tere is already server with funny statistics, lets step at a normal L2 server!

To Geri:

hAHhaHAha copy from who?! dont make me laught! There is many servers with substack.....
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Stelk but (they say me ekoic want to copy us) and i say we try alone for something ours

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm

leave them say what they want .. also we will do it different way
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleDynasty Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:13 am

3 classes stuck only is better .
(for example : tyrant , dancer, singer)
stelk can you stop to delete my posts when i dont agree your idea ???
BattleDynasty
BattleDynasty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:55 am

WHAT?! I have delete any post since we opened the new dark god!!

Edit: Maybe the other moderator
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next