L2 Underworld | Full Interlude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Read pls

+3
whoelse
ToMGaNx
n3cr0m4nc3r
7 posters

Go down

Admin Read pls Empty Admin Read pls

Post by n3cr0m4nc3r Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 pm

Hey [GM]GeRi jail me for Pk in the pvp - pk room lol why??
And Wh0else kill me for nothink say me im idiot and put me in jail OMG WAHT THE FUCK ?? maybe my all friend make topic on hopzone for Never join on this serevr and my clan leave the server one mroe jail for nothink....
-.-' = no players on this server i hate it!! Exclamation scratch
Screens:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img67/4563/shot00154co1.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img236/7906/shot00155in9.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img236/8121/shot00156xt1.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img166/24/shot00157bx7.jpg

n3cr0m4nc3r

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Back to top Go down

Admin Read pls Empty Re: Admin Read pls

Post by ToMGaNx Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:57 pm

ups...so congratulations JacK of your gm/dev team....
ToMGaNx
ToMGaNx

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:03 am

Mmmm i don`t see anything wrong, he lies, he states that he is right, i kill him, after that calling me idiot - insult - Jail. System is working pretty simple. But you wasn`t whining when we restarted the aden siege were you ? And i want you to show me where in the screen shots i call you idiot.

And ToMganx or whatsoever, obviously you didn`t read the chat carefully as well, and still typing what you feel. You are so....tactless.
whoelse
whoelse

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:14 am

aye.. but actually, wh0else..
you were a bitch today -.-

now, i know that i got into jail once for pvping. but that was AFTER CANDY HAD SAID IT'S ALRIGHT TO KILL CHAOTIC PLAYERS..

i also now know that you jailed me another time for writing a nice little song about the gm's on this server.. <-- humor?
but ill get back to this soon

THOUGH, i do not know how the fuck you can first jail me 3 times for reasons as follows; not telling you what a player named Kitten is doing, just for fun & just for fun (oh yea.. i have humor so i understand that this was for fun) ; and after that JAIL ME FOR WRITING A HUMORIC SONG ABOUT YOU WITH DARLINA..
and this time - no fun..

you wrote in announcement with all seriosity:

"If the following players make another wrong step will be jailed

will be banned*

Erika

Unknown

hungladiator

xDarlina

Kyle"

oki... this after you jailed me on the basis that i had hit a chaotic player WHEN I STOOD AND WATCHED AS DARLINA WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THAT PERSON.. now.. what did i do? hit him? dooon't thiiiink sooo....

so you did another wrong.. now, to look at the basis for the other thing you wrote when you left the server tonight:

(cannot quote due to not having a screanshot, but im sure you remember this as well)
blabla im not leaving for the other server where i am head gm due to blabla jailing the same persons over and over again

yea... you jailed me a lot today..
but do you want to know why?

COUSE YOU WERE FUCKING KIDDING WITH ME SO YOU SENT ME TO JAIL.. i didn't mind this- at the point... but since you lack humor when i write a song about you.... .... do you expect me to let it slip thru the net that you went on jailing me all day? -.- both of those is the same kind of humor.. the one where you just want to fuck around with the other person a little.. now, i played your game and you couldn't take it..

fuckin' hypocrit -.-

*EDDIIIITTT*

oh, yea.. btw.. i noticed he didn't exactly call you an idiot. he asked you if you were an idiot. might be interpreted by you ask him calling you an idiot, but you didn't even give him a chance to explain himself.. so.. i guess you were unproffessional even here.
and yes.. this edit was just made for flaming you. i know bloody well what he ment, and so did you. i just want you to know that this way of generalising is not always the ideal way of thinking. if he had ment to actually ask you that outright question, you'd had been that fucking idiot he asked you if you were Wink

*/EEDDDDIIITT*

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:38 am

Exactly what I tought.
Lets go 1 by 1:
"not telling you what a player named Kitten is doing" - no, i didn`t jailed you for this, i jailed you for calling me Noob at the end - for 5 mins.
"JAIL ME FOR WRITING A HUMORIC SONG ABOUT YOU WITH DARLINA." - Yeah, Screaming around GM is NOOOB, is kinda annoying./ i don`t have sense of humor, especially for this.
now, i know that i got into jail once for pvping. but that was AFTER CANDY HAD SAID IT'S ALRIGHT TO KILL CHAOTIC PLAYERS - I don`t remember this moment.
"If the following players make another wrong step will be jailed

will be banned*

Erika

Unknown

hungladiator

xDarlina

Kyle"

Today you just died from destroying every possible rule. If you read the rules correctly it is said that if you are jailed 3 times on the 4th time you ll be banned, oh well, some of you have been jailed more than 3 times, even more than 5 times.

Now a little bit about Zariche, Blood duals - Policy of swords: You become with 90000++ karma if you take the swords - THIS IS THE POLICY OF THE SWORDS !!!
Server rule - No pvp / pk in Core room(starter room).
Now, when you know that i am at least 14 hours there in that room, and you KNEW that i was near you when you was fighting the dude, what u did, why you just didn`t moved a little bit aside? You just went straight to him and started attacking him. Well rules are for EVERYBODY, today i even jailed the developer - and he was ok with that, he wasn`t whining, even didn`t say a word like "WHY?" "ZOMG" or something like that, he was like - I am really sorry, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( i don`t want you to tell you what else he said).

And yes, from now on i ll stay in the other server where i am Head GM, and you ...I don`t care,you will be like this:

EDITED: better not to show this pic.

Because during the day i see BattlyDynasty for 1-2 Hours, Candy online non stop fixing things, and l8r at night we have fun by pvping together:

EDIT: I feel more mature than you, so thats why we don`t think the same. Moreover after 12 hours dealing with whiners how can i have sense of humor ?!
whoelse
whoelse

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:26 am

To Erika: well sometimes ppls get rly pissed by other players for aksing stupid questions begging for items etc u know what i mean ... and with ur action with this song kinda dunno what is it ... probably u make him more pissed .. thats why maybe he jailed u...

To Wh0Else: When players making joke with u .. warn them calm on PM that u dont have humour to accept the jokes.. anyway i odnt think this is a reason for jail...

Thats what i think.

Stelk
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ValakasJunior Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:07 am

man dont bother. its a very hard work to be a gamemaster. i know it from the first hand. u have to do with lots of people with many personals so u have to find the formula to be good with everyone. i know u have to be patient and kind but when they call u idiot u have to explein them first that u cant affort it. if they continue call u that way u know what to do :p
yestarday i saw about 40 people going to jail. i dont know the reason but its to much for a new server. u have to bring people not throw them away.
the server is new so u have to be patient with the players. the one who get in jail i am sure they are not gonna make the same mistake again.
ps1 soz for my veeeery bad english
ps2 i made a post for the nobles quest cause i have a probleme
ValakasJunior
ValakasJunior

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-13

http://WWW.MAXCHEATERS.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by ToMGaNx Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am

Nono...i though Darkgod now will be super fakowning server with best gm/dev team .....now im not sure
ToMGaNx
ToMGaNx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:44 pm

ValakasJunior i agree with u
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm

I won`t bother typing anything, I guess Stelk and I wrote all the possible reasons, kkthnxbb. And i didn`t only jail 40 players, for not followin the simple rule, i baned 15 players more for Bug Abusing, Hlapex and more cuz its new serv. And believe me, neighter i am idiot nor i am kid, so every single player who was sent to jail has his reason, and it is NOT beging for money and items.
whoelse
whoelse

Back to top Go down

Post by ValakasJunior Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm

i know my friend, i didnt meen to offent u thats for sure. u know better what they did to u. the rules are rules for every server, but in a new server, the players look 1st the abilities of the server and then the rules. after that if they are happy they go and they vote (hopzone etc). i know and i can understand u. you dont want anyone to offent your job specialy after so much work you did in the new server. i was gm in oneo dev servers and i can understand u. btw u have to build bigger jail, and make an event inside for the prisoners...just kidding!
ValakasJunior
ValakasJunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 pm

I think removing the level room will fix the problems...

its a suggestion..
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by ToMGaNx Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:10 pm

make PZ at lvling zone and FINITO
ToMGaNx
ToMGaNx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:36 pm

even with PZ all are going to be there and all the time the same and same boring things ..... like land on the earth, we play in 3000x rate is it needed that lvl room?

EDIT: I prefer the Core room (lvl up room) its going to be cool to be used for TvT and All vs All events..
Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:43 pm

im just going to respond to one thing you said, since the rest is a matter of oppinion that i just cannot defy..

"Now, when you know that i am at least 14 hours there in that room, and you KNEW that i was near you when you was fighting the dude, what u did, why you just didn`t moved a little bit aside? You just went straight to him and started attacking him. "

what the fuck are you talking about? were you sleeping?
the guy almost fucking killed me, and when i was running away with half my hp left and you did nothing (yea, i knew you were there) i though "well fuck it" and attacked back.. after that, it didn't take you fucking 2 seconds to jail me..... oh, btw.. the karma dude didn't even get jailed -.-
crap.. that's really well done for someone as mature as you -.-

and yes, that song might have been 1 step over the line.. but you fucking jailed me for nothing, than saying that i was close to a ban.. now.. get a grip of yourself and think about it.. would you have just taken that "joke" without joking back about it? -.-
if you would.. well.. than you're a boring gm-asskisser without humor.. well.. i both have humor, and im fair. im not into pissing gm's off, but im sure as hell not standing there taking shit from you either -.-

i wrote it earlier that there are 500 private servers out there with more people playing on it than on this one...
i particulary find this server attractive though, so i'd like to play here..
but i don't find it as exquisit that im going to stay if the GM's treat me like this (now, im sorry for writing this in plural, but im just making a point. not pointing a lot of ppl out)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPwnage Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:12 am

whoelse wrote:I won`t bother typing anything, I guess Stelk and I wrote all the possible reasons, kkthnxbb. And i didn`t only jail 40 players, for not followin the simple rule, i baned 15 players more for Bug Abusing, Hlapex and more cuz its new serv. And believe me, neighter i am idiot nor i am kid, so every single player who was sent to jail has his reason, and it is NOT beging for money and items.

Anyway, the one which you banned yesterday, is back. I was like wtf wenn I saw him >.> Or did he got a dayly ban or so..?

SexyPwnage

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ValakasJunior Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:44 am

my opinion is that the player has rights into the games and as a good costumer he has a right. he may bring u more players into the server if he is happy. of course he has to be polite and kind but in a pvp server the one everyone has to know is that we dont pk players. thats why they call them pvp servers. there are many ways to let them know that u r strong. and of course the players must be polite with other players in game. its very easy to call some1 idiot or asshole in game. we are all hinding behind a pc so no1 can find us (not excactly Smile ). the gms must be there to panish the bad words cause there are players who doesnt like to hear anything rood. the gms has to be more patient thats for sure but they have any right to panish some1 cause its a pirate server and no1 pay to play.
ValakasJunior
ValakasJunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:04 pm

ValakasJunior wrote:my opinion is that the player has rights into the games and as a good costumer he has a right. he may bring u more players into the server if he is happy. of course he has to be polite and kind but in a pvp server the one everyone has to know is that we dont pk players. thats why they call them pvp servers. there are many ways to let them know that u r strong. and of course the players must be polite with other players in game. its very easy to call some1 idiot or asshole in game. we are all hinding behind a pc so no1 can find us (not excactly Smile ). the gms must be there to panish the bad words cause there are players who doesnt like to hear anything rood. the gms has to be more patient thats for sure but they have any right to panish some1 cause its a pirate server and no1 pay to play.

the two of us will not get along very well on this server.
fucking... carebear..
/end oppinion.

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by ValakasJunior Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:47 pm

my friend that was not for u. i dont know u and i dont care about your prob with the gms. i dont know them so i just say my opinion. i just say i dont want to hear bad laq in game from any1. its a game nothing personal. if some1 told me an idiot in game i cant do anything. a pvp or a pk is not the solution. if some1 has prob in real life, again i cant do anything. i just want to get in game, play with my friends and have good time. soz if u take something personal. i didnt meen that. but i dont like the words u write for me (but again i cant do anything). as for the 2 of us will not get along very well on this server, np thats your opinion not mine. as for the pks, personaly i dont like them cause many people stay on teleport spots and hit when the other players apears. r u good enough, just ask for dual or ask for pvp or go to olympian (again not excactly u)
soz for my bad english, i rarely use it. have good time, its just a game.
ValakasJunior
ValakasJunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:37 pm

no no no.. it was not ment for me.. but i disagree with just about everything you said, so... we can never get along Wink we can be civilized and not trash talk eachother, but we can never share the same ideas Wink

mmorpg = massive multiplayer online role playing game.
a place where you trade your irl life for the one of the character you chose. i chose mine, where i make jokes and where i'm a bitch to other players.. i also use a sort of agressive and harsh language. . . . . . and i cannot see how that can hurt anyone. if someone gets angry (irl) over a game, the problem lies with them and not the person pissing them off. and it's VERY MUCH NOT something that the GM's should EVER care about. why? because it's not their job to be a fucking care police checking how people express themselves.

if someone pisses me off irl, i can strike them.
if someone pisses me off in game, i can kill them.

that's how i deal with the problem.
i dont go fucking whine to the gm when someone says "lesbo-cunt" to me.. and if i can cope with that, the GM's reaaaallly should be able to handle "NOOB GM!".. .else they are just not GM material and should be exchanged for someone else <.<

now.. for the pk part..
i pk all the time.. though, it's always to avenge that someone ganked up 5 on 1 on any of my in-game friends. though, pk is a part of the game, so i think it's cool. it's the freedom of lineage that makes the game so interesting. that you actually CAN kill anyone that you feel like without having to ask for permission (for example; using the duel request) first.

and about the carebear thing.. you really are one for being so defensive. you care a lot about what is right and what is wrong- therefor you are a carebear.. noone ever said it was a bad thing for sure, though.. it's just a matter of oppinion. where i come from on retail, we kicked the carebears out couse they didn't have the pvp mentallity that we requested. that's where i was raised (and raised others) as a player, and i will stick to that. lineage is about pvp and mass pvp. i love that..(though i HATE the carebear duel system. if you want to kill someone -> kill them. and if they dont want to be killed, they either defend themselves or hit back. either way, you should never fucking ask for permission to kill someone.. that's just... stupid <.<)

/end oppinion(s)

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by ValakasJunior Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 pm

1st i am glad that u r in our clan Smile
2nd i agree with u with the idea of the pvp but is it fair to kill some1 while he is teleporting?
3rd i have many pks and pvps in my history in this server so i agree with the idea of the pvp
4th i dont care about any1 in game. i have friends in clan who go hunding for hopeless players.
5th i play lineage since lineage1 (vga graphs) so i agree that its a part of our life but not our life
6th yea any1 can be aggresive in game(thats the idea of the game)
7th i was gm in many oneo dev servers and i know that they dont know as so why care about us but if they put for good donators, and the server grow up and become big, there will be many players online so it must have some rules(but sometimes its ok to brake)
we love this game. i am 30 y.o and still playing...
i am not too old for this shit!
pm me in game to kick some ass if you want company.
i am aggresive player too but i am hinding well behind my words
btw nice to meet u. i am from greece
ValakasJunior
ValakasJunior

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:32 pm

Erika wrote:im just going to respond to one thing you said, since the rest is a matter of oppinion that i just cannot defy..

"Now, when you know that i am at least 14 hours there in that room, and you KNEW that i was near you when you was fighting the dude, what u did, why you just didn`t moved a little bit aside? You just went straight to him and started attacking him. "

the guy almost fucking killed me, and when i was running away with half my hp left and you did nothing (yea, i knew you were there) i though "well fuck it" and attacked back.. after that, it didn't take you fucking 2 seconds to jail me..... oh, btw.. the karma dude didn't even get jailed -.-

and yes, that song might have been 1 step over the line.. but you fucking jailed me for nothing, than saying that i was close to a ban.. now.. get a grip of yourself and think about it.. would you have just taken that "joke" without joking back about it? -.-
if you would.. well.. than you're a boring gm-asskisser without humor.. well.. i both have humor, and im fair. im not into pissing gm's off, but im sure as hell not standing there taking shit from you either -.-

i wrote it earlier that there are 500 private servers out there with more people playing on it than on this one...
but i don't find it as exquisit that im going to stay if the GM's treat me like this (now, im sorry for writing this in plural, but im just making a point. not pointing a lot of ppl out)

2 things:
1st. I hate liers.
2nd You was cought bug abusing, you deserve ban.
whoelse
whoelse

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPwnage Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:50 pm

whoelse wrote:
Erika wrote:im just going to respond to one thing you said, since the rest is a matter of oppinion that i just cannot defy..

2 things:
1st. I hate liers.

Which bug?

SexyPwnage

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:45 am

whoelse wrote:

2 things:
1st. I hate liers.

hate yourself.. that's really strategic and promotes a long lasting life.

now, about that bugg:
you asked me never to use it again.
i never used it again.

i don't hide the fact that i'm uing bugs and exploits when needed, but the very fact is I'VE TOLD YOU about them.. so how come they are not fixed yet? i can only take it as it's a commonly known thing that everyone uses that is "a part of the game".. and for that matter, if you were going to ban every bug abuser on the server, you would be the only person playing there... now, ban me if you like, but you were still there and gave me that second chance, right? i'm keeping my end of that bargain. Keep yours -.-

Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down