L2 Underworld | Full Interlude
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300x server Suggestions !

+2
Stelk
aiurea
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

300x server Suggestions ! - Page 2 Empty Re: 300x server Suggestions !

Post by Geri Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm

I havent DELETE never in this forum !!!
Stelk dont say about me

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeLoveAndWar Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:09 pm

omg stelk...you think this server has funny statistics?i mean wow!w8 till you see some servers where you can have some milions of m atk and p atk...some k enchants,npc buffers with EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING inside it(cat/seraphim/dances/songs/FULL BUFFS of human,elven and dark elven buffers/chants/paagrio/cubics/(maybe something more i dont remember now)gm shops that have EVERYTHING in it,from the lowest grade stuff to the top and anyway everything you want in there and lots of other stuff that makes it a REAL pvp server...

if there wasn't the multiskill thing in here you think that you would have ppl in the server?and of course i don't wanna try with a...wtf do i want the majestic jewels for example when rb jewels(at least tatteossian)are way better than them...and i say once again,it is not a real pvp server when you have only till a grade things...

damn it,i play in a 45x server that even that one has d grade things...and i play also another,who has only till low b grade(no avadon and stuff)...you want to know the numbers also in here?45x with s=1k ppl or more(just an example,gm had come once,well,he doesn't appear often,and everybody where outside of goddard...you could not damn walk there...goddard was full of people from all of it sides...imagine how many people...)and 45x with low b grade,100 ppl and i dont think they are more...

i think i have given you 2 examples of a stupid thing you are going to do if you are going to put s grade of the gm shop...(well ok,the other has only low b,not even a,but i think low rate servers have more ppl in it,dont they?)

and safe enchant +20 is way too low for a pvp server...(my opinion always)and the enchant rate isnt much also...

lol! erika,i will say what i have to say when i must...when you reply to my posts,i will tell you my idea of what you told me...nothing more....

geri,lol i didnt think what i said was good...but i just got shocked from the idea of putting the s grade stuff out of the gm shop...isnt it stupid for a pvp server?and what do you think about the enchant safe?is it low or big the +20 safe?i would love to hear your opinion too about this...
MakeLoveAndWar
MakeLoveAndWar
Omicron
Omicron

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Geri i said 'maybe' i didnt said i am 100% sure
Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumsfree.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm

MakeLoveAndWar wrote:omg stelk...you think this server has funny statistics?i mean wow!w8 till you see some servers where you can have some milions of m atk and p atk...some k enchants,npc buffers with EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING inside it(cat/seraphim/dances/songs/FULL BUFFS of human,elven and dark elven buffers/chants/paagrio/cubics/(maybe something more i dont remember now)gm shops that have EVERYTHING in it,from the lowest grade stuff to the top and anyway everything you want in there and lots of other stuff that makes it a REAL pvp server...

if there wasn't the multiskill thing in here you think that you would have ppl in the server?and of course i don't wanna try with a...wtf do i want the majestic jewels for example when rb jewels(at least tatteossian)are way better than them...and i say once again,it is not a real pvp server when you have only till a grade things...

damn it,i play in a 45x server that even that one has d grade things...and i play also another,who has only till low b grade(no avadon and stuff)...you want to know the numbers also in here?45x with s=1k ppl or more(just an example,gm had come once,well,he doesn't appear often,and everybody where outside of goddard...you could not damn walk there...goddard was full of people from all of it sides...imagine how many people...)and 45x with low b grade,100 ppl and i dont think they are more...

i think i have given you 2 examples of a stupid thing you are going to do if you are going to put s grade of the gm shop...(well ok,the other has only low b,not even a,but i think low rate servers have more ppl in it,dont they?)

and safe enchant +20 is way too low for a pvp server...(my opinion always)and the enchant rate isnt much also...

lol! erika,i will say what i have to say when i must...when you reply to my posts,i will tell you my idea of what you told me...nothing more....

geri,lol i didnt think what i said was good...but i just got shocked from the idea of putting the s grade stuff out of the gm shop...isnt it stupid for a pvp server?and what do you think about the enchant safe?is it low or big the +20 safe?i would love to hear your opinion too about this...

i've played on a couple of those serververs.. i remember one of those servers particulary well. i had everything max enchants (took me 3 days just to get max enchants (enchanting = time consuming work).. REAL FUN!), made a titan, hit frenzy and went on a 2 minute killing spree.. actually.. i've never been so bored for my entire l2 life, as i was during the 4 days i played there. But i understand your point in that this is what a REAL extreme uber pvp server should be like..
but here, i like to protest.

High Rate does NOT equal a PvP-server.
A pvp server could be any type of server.
Some years ago, Lineage 2 Extreme, came up with the term "pvp server" on their 35x Titan server. They had gm shops, and they made ppl not having to do the class transfer quests, and added a permanent combat zone in hunters village, which i must say was fun Very Happy.

35x, people. 5000 online players / game server. that's 20k ppl online on their network at ANY GIVEN TIME.

They didn't have extreme enchants.. it was not easy getting an SA on a weapon, they didn't have really weird pvp stats.
All they had was EXTREME PVP - the way it was supposed to be. Everyone were pvp-ing EVERYWHERE. You did not walk around outside of town for 2 minutes without seeing someone flagged. That's a pvp server. A server where you pvp, where there are clan wars, where the sieges have 1000 attending people who try to take the castle. A pvp server is a place you go to for pvp whenever you want the pvp.

Echokinetics was, at one point, the biggest "pvp server" (exactly 1 year ago now).
i also played there.
I started playing there since i had, once again, done everything you could do on retail. But on retail i lack the pvp, due to people actually run away when they see me there.
Now.. i resort to echo. a 4000x exp rate server where people ought not to be afraid of dieing. <-- oh, my god. i was wrong.
I quit playing on echokinetics some time in late august last year with the words

"thank you for bringing me the best l2 experiences i've ever had. it was a blast playing here, but not it's over. Last night i went to coli with a friend of mine, where an entire alliance were (30ppl) goofing. i called it for a 2 on 30 mass pvp, but they refused. i went inside anyway and everyone ran for the exit. this is not my way of a pvp server, and the fact is everyone is the same. not only this alliance."

uhm.. that's not a pvp server. that was a high rate server. a high rate server with a pancie population -.-

what i want to make of this is that it doesn't really matter how you create the server. the admin and the GM's can present to the players, the conditions they are to play under, and shiat like that. But weather or not the server is low or high rate, it's the population of the server which decides if it will be a pvp server or not.

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 am

Only 1 thing, make the max enchant 20 not 19201249012, i want to see summoners owning around.
whoelse
whoelse

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:10 am

rather 20 than 342398472, yes..

if that was directed to me, that was what my whole post was about - proving that a pvp server is not judged by rates and enchants.. but by the ppl playing..

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2