why i will never pvp on 3000x again

Go down

why i will never pvp on 3000x again

Post by Erika on Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:26 pm

so i ask a hero for pvp..
i get it..
but i shout for her to get out of the arena couse i want the pvp point from killing her..
now, she refuses, and Geri thinks he's cool and teleports me to giran arena for the pvp.. uhm.. and what a cool pvp.. before i even landed and STARTED getting ready, the hero ( farty something ) has started hitting me.. i heal myself and she quits..

i walk outside of the arena and asks her to come out while i restart my computer (due to lagg), and get ready for the pvp. anow.. geri just watches as she STANDS INSIDE THE ARENA HITTING ME WHEN IM OUT IN THE OPEN... aye.. <3 <3 <3

i die..

geri resses me...
but without my toggle skills that i have to switch on after dieing farty kills me agian - pk style and type "NOOB DEAD"..

im like "wtf?!"

guess what.. i tell geri he may not res me again..

next.. he resses me..

i die again (this time, im unuffed) and once again, she says "NOOB DEAD"..

i tell geri that he must be the most stupid person i've ever met for ressing me like that..and... he says "oh you mean me?"

aye.. i did, btw.

now.. geri:
"dont hit him again"
and res again..

THE FIRST THING farty does = attacking me.. geri = does nothing..

i die once again later in the pvp (prophet buffs) after a lagg spike (can be seen by farty hitting me 10 times in a row when we have the same casting speed.. that kinda shows that i lagg ass)

-------

im done pvping here..
when you call someone out for a pvp and it is accepted, you have a countdown, and you do it after preparing..
not like this... not kill with the help of a ghay-ass gm (couse geri, you really where ghay just now)..

ill wait until 300x is up.. i wont play on your 3000x server again -.-

(and for the record farty, i would have won that.. i did you equally with prophet buffs - songs only)

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why i will never pvp on 3000x again

Post by Geri on Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Ok you have some rights i res you i dont say to fary stop
and farty do Noob pvp he hit and go in peacfull zone that was stupid
sry about my wrongs Wink
i wont play on your 3000x server again -.- WITH THIS YOU MEAN YOU DONT PLAY MORE HERE?
LOL you lose and you win the Game is not easy

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by jaff on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:27 pm

not everytime a person wins Razz

jaff
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:19 pm

actually.. i don't lose Wink
i re-readin a great book of mine. and in the time i can spare between real life crap i have to do and that which i can't leave out of my life because i WANT to do it, it's only l2 and reading that is competing.. that crap-hell pvp was just the tip of an ice-berg, and it wasn't really you that made me quit playing 3000x rates.. it was everything. i love the community, but it's just not fun doing crap all over again (now, i can asure you that being a lineage player since prelude (beta) really makes you into a person who has done it ALL -.-).. now, im reading this book

Anthony Kiedis - Scar Tissue (go read it if you want a new perspective on how life could be)

and it is really better than sitting in giran, dead drunk, spamming msgs for 5k hours chatban.. couse.. that's basically what i spent last evening doing (until someone, or the server itself, temp-banned me - rightfully)..

now, i didn't say i'll quit playing here. i would not be this commited to making posts here and giving you my side of the story in ass-long posts if that were the case. Im just waiting for 300x rate server to come online, and you'll see my pretty elven face walking the world of aden again (and i might come online later/tomorrow if i get bored of reading or something. since i just turned down a birthday party due to migrane, it might not be that boring since i have my swedish vodka and my swedish beer here beside me)..

anyhowz...

oh, and jaff.. i never lose Wink
wanna know why?
you will know it anyway (if you read next sentanse)..
it's because i always have a reason for everything i do Very Happy

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:44 pm

hmmm .. Geri next time dont port players for pvping .. they can do it alone .. second dont mess with the players like ressing them .. because u res 1 of them the other 1 killing it , u do the same then the same happends .. over and over again and players getting pissed of each others that why all hate each others .. jsut wach ur GM jobs and leave them ... thats my own opinion
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:00 am

i dont have anything against getting gm-ressed in general. i just want to make sure the gm only does it when he fully trusts the other ppl in the company not to grief me when i come to life.. and that the gm in question learns by his mistake if the other player goes omgwtf the first time it's done.. otherwise, it's ok by me.. i mean.. i dont usually go complain over dieing once - im not that carebear (this is a special ocation Razz)

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:42 pm

I said again i did mistake but i do it becuse they want PvP both and i say to be refery For better pvp but Farty do it like ...
So is not all my fault but i do mistake

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum