For Something Better

Go down

For Something Better

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:41 am

I Listen some ppls say dont like multiskills and me like GM i dont like it but i have 2 ideas
1st: We can change the server from multi in Simple PvP server
2nd:We can open 2nd server PvP but with stats:300x 600x 800x
This is my ideas and i like to be that really
GIVE ALL YOU IDEAS HERE
THNX!!!!

Geri

Back to top Go down

Re: For Something Better

Post by BattleDynasty on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:54 am

1st : i thing multyclass is funny Wink
2nd : here you can make the same server , without multyclass and 300x rates . (just the same gargoil horn system)

P.S. the 2nd server will be gr8 if you add custum armors guys Wink
thats my ideas Smile
BattleDynasty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:56 am

For custom wepons and armors i am with you and
multiclas is faunny but not really good pvps and overpowers
Sad

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 am

oki.. my ideas:

im reffering to an old post of mine http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumotion.com/portal.forum?article=79&pid=1 where i stated my ideas about multiclassing and such.

actually, i think it's great!
1. it keeps distance from other servers. There are about 1004353458 servers out there with normal pvp. and, to be honest, i (and many others) am very sick of that. it's boring just doing the same thing all over again.

but than Stelk gave this idea he had.. to make stacking subclasses.
that sounds even cooler. just have the main class stack with 1, 2 or 3 subs, giving everyone of those classes the skills of the others.. it will give birth to a lot more builds and promote strategic thinking (couse don't think that i'll ever let you know mine Very Happy).

so. i vote for 1 server (there is not enough population for more) with the same enchant system (20/50 with 75% chance) and such.. also, im in favour of custom armor, as long as they are not waaa over powered.. i can actually help giving ideas for their stats (im kinda good at analyzing and calculating such things) and other stuff..
but i want this server to have the stacking subclasses instead of the multiclassing that exists now Smile

if this was a dizzy post, ill be glad to explain in more detail.

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 am

Servers with normal PvP are lot but we put diferent items and wepons of course we will give our paint of course

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Geri there is already a poll in announcements but absolutelly nothing give it an atention ... >.< My point is 2 servers, 1 multiskillingand the second noral pvp server with rates something like 300-500x with substack, I haven't sen server with substack for now .. except 1 server (i'll not advertise it) So go at announcements and give ur vote.
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:04 pm

I dont remember but i think i vote here!
So i has say to Admin God for normal pvp rates 300x....
But if dont listen other players to want it we didnt open it
and about substack i have seen 1 server It was Greek server dont remeber name but it was and here overpower so with substack didnt do nothing
My opinion is 2nd server like Pwnage if you had play here (Grate server and 700+online every day) Thnx

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Well when i say substack i dont mean only that with substacks like 5 subs ....

If u seen Dragon-Network (sry for the advertisment) U will know what i mean .. Only 2 substacks ... maybe GM shop with A Grade only ... S rgade will be avaible with GH only, Buffer only Prophet.. and many more different things could be added.
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:33 pm

very cool ideas PPL !!

But, you know How HARD is to Do that ??

Actually im searching Some good developer to do that sub-stack subbclasses....BUT S RLY HARD !! TRUST ME.
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 108

View user profile http://l2underworld.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:41 pm

...and i have another idea as well.. but that might only be suitable for lower rates where you're supposed to spend more time achieving it..

Rebirth system.

When you hit max lvl and max %, you hit "rebirth" and you go back to lvl 0 with an extra attribute in your passive skill list.. like +5% attack speed, or +5% crit rate or whatever (at least you see my point). when i was running my old server, i used this system on it (well, it was a small server due to my cap-limit on ppl @ 40 online due to crappy server) and it was very popular. than i set a max limit of 10 rebirths (it was not this high rate, and noone bothered rebirthing more than 4 times anyway).. kinda cool pvp when ppl could utilize new builds.. new character-types got to enhance the stats that they lacked in.. for example, tanks got more crit which made them a lot stronger and more played. the archers got some more speed, which helped them running away from tanks and being able to kite more efficiently; and so on.. just a thought for this server. as a compliment for the substack, i mean.

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:16 pm

Erica i like very much you idea But not LOW RATE SERVER maybe with lot of farming you can take skill with 5% speed or..

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:31 pm

U guys turn it from 500x rate to 30x rates Smile

GOD i'm sure jack can do it, it doesnt seems impossible for him.. but he must HEAR us because i ahve seen when i gives him cool ideas he turn them in his owns ...

It must be created a Quest Item whicxh when u give to a custom NPC he add u a new sub to ur main class but they must be stacked.. not like retail .. and ONLY 2 stacked subs not 3 not 4 only 2

Also a new GM shop (not everything in it as the basic GM shops)

From D grade to A grade.. and as i said S grade will be able by GH's (this time must be harder way for GH .. not RB) hmm for example for Draconic Set u need 5k GH... and we will chose some location where the mobs there will drop 1 gh (for example Dino Island) Thats my ideas..

Stelk
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by [[ADMIN]]EkoIce on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:16 pm

Erika wrote:...and i have another idea as well.. but that might only be suitable for lower rates where you're supposed to spend more time achieving it..

Rebirth system.

When you hit max lvl and max %, you hit "rebirth" and you go back to lvl 0 with an extra attribute in your passive skill list.. like +5% attack speed, or +5% crit rate or whatever (at least you see my point). when i was running my old server, i used this system on it (well, it was a small server due to my cap-limit on ppl @ 40 online due to crappy server) and it was very popular. than i set a max limit of 10 rebirths (it was not this high rate, and noone bothered rebirthing more than 4 times anyway).. kinda cool pvp when ppl could utilize new builds.. new character-types got to enhance the stats that they lacked in.. for example, tanks got more crit which made them a lot stronger and more played. the archers got some more speed, which helped them running away from tanks and being able to kite more efficiently; and so on.. just a thought for this server. as a compliment for the substack, i mean.

You have that Server pack ? I want to test it if you give me it. (in locAlhost of course) Smile
[[ADMIN]]EkoIce
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 108

View user profile http://l2underworld.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by whoelse on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:28 pm

1. Honestly, I hate this all skill system, it is way better to see normal chars, every char has its speciality. Max enchant +50 remove right on the second the summoner classes and some more.
2. I suggest you full 1 server to the max before opening second Smile

Additional Suggestion: How about this Good vs Evil system. Want something different? Here it is. It is as simple as the name says. Good(humans, Elfs, Dwarfs) vs Evil(Dark Elfs, Orcs). If you are from Good side you can get buffs only from humans elfs and dwarfs, same goes for Evil side. There is King from each side. Sounds interesting and catchy.
whoelse

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Admin-GMGoD wrote:
You have that Server pack ? I want to test it if you give me it. (in locAlhost of course) Smile

amagad. sorry.. removed all that crap from the server 2 years ago.. i might be able to find it though.

*edit* correction:
no.. sorry. couldn't get a hold of it. the person who coded the first one (and gave me the server files) has deleted the files after selling the system to some other server.

whoelse wrote:1. Honestly, I hate this all skill system, it is way better to see normal chars, every char has its speciality. Max enchant +50 remove right on the second the summoner classes and some more.
2. I suggest you full 1 server to the max before opening second Smile

Additional Suggestion: How about this Good vs Evil system. Want something different? Here it is. It is as simple as the name says. Good(humans, Elfs, Dwarfs) vs Evil(Dark Elfs, Orcs). If you are from Good side you can get buffs only from humans elfs and dwarfs, same goes for Evil side. There is King from each side. Sounds interesting and catchy.

factions? there were never a more boring l2j-mod than that ever invented.. i'd give you billions of those servers to test it on, but they all are -REALLY- glitchy, and BORING <.<
but.. ah well.. that's only my opinion

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:26 pm

About Good vs Evil and that is good becuse we delete all mobs from the farming areas and will have only 2-3 areas for farming other for good and other for evils and this mean no LAG
But this server need lot of ppls for Mass pvp
But i like the idea But we need pack Very Happy

Geri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:43 pm

wh0else yea Good vs Evil is awesome but for that u need like 5 developers and tons of experiance o do server like this.. also +50 is too much.

safe +5 max 20 ... rates 500x some added armors like Epic and Titanium and everything else normal with this substack as i said it will be just great and i'll play a lot there
Stelk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum