about the up-coming serverupdate

Go down

about the up-coming serverupdate

Post by Erika on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:22 am

uhm.. i just want to say that i was talking to people after all the admins went away, and there seems to be noone around who likes the server change..
what i think was going to happen today was that you update from free to official l2j (or the other way around) or something, and that this improvement (which would include 100% interlude skills amongst other) would take away multiclassing/multiskilling from the server.

now. let's get down to earth for 1 second.

this server is small <.<
as in.. maximum 50 people online at prime time (right now, there are 2 - me included, and the other person is afk).
and you know what i think?
i think the only reason why people are staying is because there is multiclassing here.

there are at least 10'000 lineage servers out there, of about 90% is l2j. out of those 9000, i'd guess about 4'500 are running interlude by now. almost all of those probably uses the build you are chosing to switch to today.

nice..

wanna know what else i think?
well.. uhm.. i'd guess at least 500 of those servers have more than 50 players at prime <.<

and i know that you have MoS and Dino implanted.. but..
for real now, there are not really much that says "shiat! darkgodpvpextreme owns!!!"

and i don't think there are many here who cannot agree with this Razz

though, i like this server. i like the GM's (which, belive it or not, actually helps out --- RARE ---), i like to own the kids, i like sexy, i like the enchants (20/50 80% is nice Razz), and i like that i can have my personal space without running into 42356 ppl wherever i go..

but.. for the love of god.. that's not why im staying here.. it's because of the multiclassing, which i find hillariously funny Very Happy
it's a change.
im bored with always doing the normal stuff.

this is a new challenge for me

AND THIS is what i think most people are staying here for..

and now it's gone? gg -.-

im going to log in when i wake up to see if the server is still playable, but if not, this will be my goodbye..

whatever you do.. don't bore people (AND YOURSELVES!!) with this new upgrade you're implanting <.<

Erika

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the up-coming serverupdate

Post by Stelk on Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:55 am

Nice post..But I'll tell u few things...

1st: I dont like multiskilling... but i cant stop it, its true about the funny moments, but lots of ppls leave the server because they say "ufff .. look at those bugged ppls... i'm getting out of here sux, etc..." also ppls leave because in PvP server u cant do fun forever.. its getting bored thats why ppls prefer craft servers... have u ever seen pvp server (rly high rates) with more than 1k ppls on it? Cuz i've never seen. The multiskilling is not interesting for me because ur char lags of tons of skills/buffs ur animation of c.speed and atk speed is losing, pressing only 1 button to kill the players .. the fun is losing here for me. THIS IS MY OWN OPINION..

and second we put a Poll at Announcements section about second lower rate server .. so this one will stay with the multiskilling. I'll tell some info about the second (if there will be second) It will be SubStack, for example: U are Phantom Ranger (rly good dmg dealer) but u want stronger hits and u chose Blade Dancer .. and those 2 subs stacks and U have active/passive skills of the both classes! Its something like multiskilling but its only Main and Sub class skills not from every guild u want. And this rly sounds interesting and challenge me alot. Thats what i think, Thanks ^^

Stelk
Stelk

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:31 pm

hm.. yes, i know what you mean. it only proves your point further since im only mentioning the one exception to a rule, that i know of, but Echokinetics (sry for advertising, but i'm kinda forced to now Razz) - one year ago - had 1.5k players 9pm GMT+1 (europe prime).

anyhow.. about the other part.
yea.. that sounds way more interesting, actually.. i don't only use one skill like the rest of the people here. i use 10 in a pvp <.<
(seen me own? well go figure why Razz)

but that shiat sounds way more interesting!
substack? how many subs will i be able to stack, couse you can probably make awsome combos with that xD
(just came up with 5 combos that i want to test Razz)

also, it might make the game more versitiled..
there are just 2 builds running around the server right now, after all..
tanker: frenzy - zealot and
nuker: bw-light - drain

so i might check that server out.
did not know that about the other server, and with that, it might be better than what you alredy have due to it still being kind of one-of-a-kind (i know that there are others, but it's not crawling with servers like yours) and that it will require some form of skill to own there (unlike now <.<)

thank you for the info.

love
Erika

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 pm

If the admin appriciate the votes (ofc if we have mroe votes for second server) will be great and thats the point u said .. about the nice combos u might do, well if u have ever heard about (Dragon-Network(sry for the advertisments)) Maybe it iwll be 2 subs to stack .. the other iwll be normal retail subs .. i guess, we will see how we will doing it if we are going to open second server.

Stelk
Stelk

Registration date : 2007-05-16

View user profile http://darkgodpvpextreme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:46 am

makes it even more interesting.. if you can stack two classes, there's a lot of possibillitys.. ah well.. all in the future..
we'll see.. but im not all negative to it now, at least. thanks for the answers, anyway

peace.
Erika

Erika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stelk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:39 pm

well thats the point of the forum .. discusses Smile
Stelk